Noble Academy Cleveland Fact Sheet
- NAC opened in September of 2006 authorized by Buckeye Community Hope Foundation
- NAC is managed by a board of trustees
- NAC offers grades K-8
- NAC will enroll 430 students for 2017-2018 school year
- NAC’s school year has 185 days
- NAC’s school day is 8 hours long with 6 hours of instructional time
- NAC’s maximum class size is 25
- NAC’s student to teacher ratio is 13:1
- NAC’s teachers and professional support staff are appropriately certified in the State of Ohio
- NAC is located at 1200 E. 200th Street, Euclid, Ohio 44117
Noble Academy’s mission is to foster an environment that ignites independent and collaborative inquiry, through a rigorous, comprehensive education, so that students are confidently prepared for high school, college and beyond. Noble Academy provides rigorous instruction to students, incorporating real-world situations and aspects of diversity in all subjects. Noble Academy provides intensive instruction for all students to be successful.
Noble Academy’s vision statement states that “Students will positively impact the global society through an unrivaled commitment to life-long learning”. Stakeholders are responsible for the success of students and believe that all children should have the opportunity to a rigorous education that fosters the drive for excellence.