Mission & Vision
The mission of Noble Academy Cleveland is to create a learning community in which:
We create a school culture that is built on success, respect, and accountability. The founders of Noble Academy Cleveland recognize that the success of students is dependent upon the school’s ability to create a culture that fosters meaningful, sustained relationships between teachers, students, and parents and holds all stakeholders responsible for outcomes.
It is this culture that forms the foundation of our school. Noble Academy Cleveland builds this culture from the point of first contact with families and throughout the students’ academic experience.
Vision of Noble Academy Cleveland
- 90 % or above in Math and English in state tests
- 95 % student retention, attendance, and promotion
- Establish an effective character education program embedded in curriculum
- High staff retention rate
- Excellent parent and student satisfaction
- Provide engaging, diverse, and effective extracurricular activities
- Productive community involvement