Application(s) can be obtained by: calling the school office (216) 486-8866, filling out and sending the application of interest online, or by clicking here to download the application packet..
The application of interest will automatically be sent to the office, and a complete application packet will be mailed out to your home.
- All applications are accepted and enrollment is based on availability of grade/classroom seat. Space is limited and Noble Academy commits to smaller class size.
- After filling out the application packet and gathering the documents listed on last page, please call the school office to schedule a tour of the school and a short assessment test for your student.
- The short assessment test is not based on pass/fail nor does it dictate enrollment; teachers use the short assessment test to gain a better understanding of strengths and weaknesses so they can best provide for your student.
- Applications are considered incomplete if the requested documents are not had at time of scheduled meeting.
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card/Number
- Proof of Residency: Lease/Mortgage agreement or Electric or gas bill. Only one is needed.
- Last report card
- Last standardized test: NWEA, OAA, IOWA, or Stanford
Incomplete applications will not be accepted
Enrollment is based on availability. If there is no seat available, your student will be placed on waiting list.
If you move to a new address at any time during your child’s enrollment in the School, it is your responsibility to inform school officials of your new address and bring proof of residency to the Office.
Student application forms may be requested by calling the School or clicking here to download and print the application. Kindergarten Eligibility requires that all children complete a formal kindergarten program. Children who are five years old on or before September 30 are eligible to attend kindergarten.
For More Information
If you have any questions, or wish to obtain application materials and general school information by mail please call the office of Noble Academy Cleveland (216)486-8866
Students who live in Euclid are eligible for school busing through the Euclid School District. Any student living outside of Euclid may attend Noble Academy Cleveland but must provide transportation themselves. For busing information please call Euclid School Transportation.